Wellness Examination Machines
We encourage our clients to track the progress of their health. Our wellness examination is a progress report that
Diabetic Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy
- Early diagnosis of diabetic cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy by analyzing autonomic nervous system function and hearty rate variability tolerance .
Full automatic diagnosis for ANS 5 Testand HRV Load Test
1.Heart rate response to theValsalva Maneuver
2. An alteration of heart rate in a Standing Position
3. An alteration of heart rate after Deep Respiration
4. Blood pressure response after standing up
5. Blood pressure response with handgripPLUS
6. HRV analysis in Spine andorthostatic position
- Only 15 minutes for full measurement
IRIS-XP Diagnostic Infrared Thermography
- Infrared Camera type Feature
1.Interpretation ability accumulated for 15 years
2. Interpretation consulting by telephotography
3. PACS & EMR Interface
4. Officially recommended by Korean Society of Thermology
2. Muscular skeleton disease
4. Breast screening
SA 3000P ANS Analyzer
- Assessment of Autonomic Nervous System (ANS)
- ANS activity for maintaining homeostasis
- Sympathetic & Parasympathetic balance Pridictable Cardiovascular
- Electrocardiac Stability
- Cardiac neuropathy
- Somatoform disorder
- Stress dissolution ability
- Physical / Mental / Emotional stress degree
- Peripheral Blood Circulation
- Vascular aging degree
- Cardiac constriction power
- Aterial elasiticity
Max Pulse Modular type ANS analyzer
1. Stress assessment
2. Assessment of autonomic function
3. Predictor of cardiovascular disorder .
Early detection of diabetes complications
- Diabetes is known to affect the peripheral nervous system while symptoms remain sub-clinical
- SUDOSCAN+ is an innovative device for the early detection of diabetes complications. It is powered by SUDOSCAN.
- SUDOSCAN+ is a new device for follow-up of diabetes complications.
- Diabetes and its complications can be prevented by timely screening and early detection
- Reducing cardio metabolic risk
EZSCAN is a revolutionary device for screening and assessment of cardio metabolic risk.
Cardiovascular diseases (CVD) are the single most important cause of death globally
Cardiovascular diseases and Diabetes are two of the major health problems affecting the world. Both are closely linked. In fact, at least 65 percent of people with diabetes die from heart disease or stroke
EZSCAN is non invasive and provides immediate results, without any need for patient preparation, fasting or blood drawing. Findings are available following a simple 2 minute test. EZSCAN is therefore perfectly suited for general practitioners, pharmacists, cardiologists and neuroplogists.